This is a site entirely dedicated to Planning Your Wedding Flowers. Written by renowned Bristol wedding florists, The Wilde Bunch it aims to provide answers and solutions to all your wedding flower questions. Features include, ‘Choosing a florist’ and ‘Setting a wedding flower budget’ and we cover design ideas from buttonholes & bouquets to table centres and churches. It’s all here!! Whether your flower budget is £500 or over £5,000 there’s advice for all brides.
As a team with 25 years of wedding and event experience we have produced a series of tutorials and articles, full of unique ‘Hints & Tips’ and lots of lovely pictures to assist you in planning your wedding flowers.
So…’Hold onto your Floral Crowns’ and lets embark on this fun filled adventure into the wonderful world of wedding flowers & themes..
The Tutorials : Planning Your Wedding Flowers
The advice in the tutorials is focused on the early stages of planning your wedding flowers and located in a drop-down menu from the ‘Planning Hints & Tips’ button on the top menu bar. Articles include:
- How to find the best Wedding Florist in your area
- How to get the most from your Wedding Flower Budget
- How using tools like ‘Pinterest’ Boards can result in your very own, unique wedding flowers.
- Wedding Flower Designs : A case study of an actual wedding bringing all the ideas together in real terms, showing you how it works in reality.
Categories / Articles :
The ‘Categories’ on the left hand menu cover the main Wedding Flower themes and detailed features on the individual items that make up the flowers for your wedding day. Plus, loads of design ideas and pictures covering:
- Brides Bouquets and Bridesmaids Posies
- Buttonholes and corsages
- Church Flowers
- Floral Crowns & Hair Flowers
- Rustic & ‘Natural’ Wedding Themes : The current en-vogue trend, with log slices, reclaimed wooden boxes, Wilde Bunch ‘Trees’ & finally Gnarled Roots (our very own ‘Rustic Chic’)
- Traditional Wedding Flower Themes: Silver Candelabras, Black Iron Candelabras
- Marquees & Tipis : How to get the most out of these vast empty spaces
- Jars, Bottles and Vases: Simple, sweet, forever en-vogue and always affordable
- Statement Pieces : Crate stacks, Milk churns, Plinths and Garlands. ‘How to make them work for you in your wedding flower theme and budget’.
- Props : A sneaky look inside The Wilde Bunch Barn and the best way to make use of all the props available
Click on any of the above categories and see our latest designs and loads of images to help you in planning your wedding flowers to make your Big Day special and unique.
As wedding flower trends evolve we’ll add more. Claire Nicholson..’The Boss’ and our Head Designer, is already looking at new wedding flower designs and themes for next year. So keep an eye out for what’s coming next and pop back and see us from time to time.
We realise, at this point planning your wedding flowers may seem like a daunting task but we want to make it a fun filled adventure resulting in the wedding of your dreams.
You came here looking for advice and information on ‘Planning your Wedding Flowers’ and we want you to leave with the answers to your questions. Simple as that!!
You can use this site as a reference point for planning your wedding flowers, whatever part of the country or world you are getting married in. We work in an area (budget permitting) from Bristol, across The Cotswolds to London and down through Dorset, Wiltshire, Devon and Somerset. If you are getting married in this area then drop us an email or give us a call. If not then use our advice to approach your local wedding florist. We hope you find the best florist in your area and good luck in planning your wedding flowers.
The Wilde Bunch